Wednesday, August 03, 2005

BUSH VACATIONS WHILE OUR MARINES DIE

When I read my morning newspaper this morning I was stunned that there was not one single word mentioning the death of our 7 Marines yesterday in Iraq. Not one word!

Well, I'm not going to ignore the deaths of our military just so the conservative (sic) rightwing sheep that fell for Bush's lie can run and hide from the reality of what they have produced. No, you're going to read about it here whether you like it or not.

But today, sadly, is twice as bad as yesterday. 14 more Marines were killed today and I suspect Dubya will be out chopping wood and clearing brush and giving the country the photoop for tonight's 6 PM news.

All the Bush-ass kissing losers need to scrape all those "Support the Troops' decals off your bumpers because you're not supporting the troops-you're killing them.